Emilia Forever Crib, Novara Double Dresser in Vintage Cherry (finish not available).
IN THIS COLLECTION
- The toddler rail and the full-size bed rails are sold separately. We strongly recommend that the conversion rails be purchased at the same time as the crib.
Please note that, when converting the crib into a full-size bed, you need to use under the mattress either a box spring or a bunky board -
A simple, sleek, and stylish collection.
The Novara [no'va:ra] Collection is named for a town in northern Italy, half way between Turin and Milan, that has a historic center once surrounded by stone walls. These historic walls are wonderfully reflected in the Novara Collection. With straight, simple lines, this room is sleek and stylish. The heavy posts and wide top pieces provide a solid feel to this traditional design, and the grooved pieces around the slats provide simple styling.
Solid Substrate: Rubberwood
Veneer Substrate: Anegre
Features and Benefits of Rubberwood
Forever Crib Features and Benefits
- Environmentally-friendly medium density hardwood comparable to White Ash
- Initially used for latex production which drops after 25-30 years
- Trees are being harvested to renew the forest for new latex production
- Harvested trees are recycled into furniture production
- All Rubberwood used in production is harvested within a 500-mile radius of our factories reducing the environmental impact of long-haul transportation
- Mattress support made of solid wood gives a baby’s delicate spine the ideal support for a correct posture
- Complies with all crib standards required by CPSC (ASTM F1169-07 and 16CFR1508)
- 9-step finishing process, hand-rubbed finishes exceed lead and heavy metal content requirements required by CPSC (ASTM F963-07 and 16CFR1303)
- Crib slats are 40mm width with a 12mm thickness
- Converting from crib to full-size bed helps our environment by eliminating the need for new furniture using more new raw materials
Casegoods Features and Benefits
- Solid Radiatta Pine drawer boxes with English dovetail construction at front and rear
- Structural elements use only solid wood
- E1 Standard Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) exceeds CARB formaldehyde emissions requirements
- MDF back panels are attached using screws spaced every 6-8” for secure attachment and easy to access the case interior in the event a repair is needed
- Adjustable nylon glides are attached to each case post for leveling on uneven surfaces (only for cases over 30” in height)
- Tip restraint packets are supplied for all cases over 30” in height
- 9-step (Vintage Cherry) or 10-step (Italian Chestnut), hand-rubbed finishes exceed lead and heavy metal content requirements required by CPSC (ASTM F963-07 and 16CFR1303)
- Full-extension drawer glides for smooth operation and safety
- Metal drawer pulls (Black for CH and Silver for M)